ANZ Community Foundation Grant
Jul 28, 2020
Organisation: ANZ Bank
Type of opportunity: Grant
Application closing date: 31 July 2020
About the organisation:
The ANZ Community Foundation is funded by regular contributions made by ANZ staff and ANZ. Established in 1988, the Foundation supports small to medium-sizes projects run by charitable organisations that offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities.
About the opportunity:
ANZ's purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. In support of this, the ANZ Community Foundation provides grants of up to $30,000 to community projects that relate to one or more of the following priority areas:
- Improving financial wellbeing, particularly for under-represented and disadvantaged people in our community, including initiatives that improve economic participation.
- Improving environmental sustainability, including initiatives that restore and conserve the natural environment or which contribute to lower carbon emissions, water stewardship and waste minimisation.
- Improving housing access through initiatives and programs that support those experiencing or at risk of homelessness or that provide supports for people living with a disability.
- Other community projects that assist local communities to thrive.
Preference is given to organisations and projects that:
- Have the support of an ANZ staff member as a Sponsor. Sponsors must be familiar with both the project and the organisation.
- Have well-developed implementation plans, including confirmed additional funding through self-funding or other organisations where required.
- Can demonstrate success in achieving impact through appropriate evaluation and reporting
Organisations must be charitable, and have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status in order to apply for an ANZ Community Foundation Grant
Don't miss an opportunity.
Join the Young Opps community to receive purpose driven, early-career opportunities and tips straight to your inbox.