DMS Brighter Living Scholarship - Nutrition
Jul 28, 2020
Type of opportunity: Scholarship
Application closing date: 10 August 2020
About the organisation:
As a long-standing partner of One Young World, DSM is proud to offer the DSM Brighter Living Scholarship - Nutrition for the One Young World Summit in 2021 in Munich. DSM supports SDG 2; ending hunger, achieving food security and improved nutrition and promoting sustainable agriculture.
About the opportunity:
This scholarship supports DSM's strategy to increase the availability of high-quality affordable and aspirational nutritious foods in low and middle-income countries, and is further related to tackling development issues and achieving sustainable agri- food systems. Specifically, the scholarship seeks entrepreneurs who are improving the agri-food value chain in one of the following ways:
- Sharing opinions: raising awareness of the importance of a balanced and nutritional diet
- Building brands: developing responsible and nutritious brands which are attractive and affordable for communities who need them most (especially those with low income, at base of pyramid)
- Producing locally: sustainably producing local produce or nutritional products to serve local communities
- Improving small holder farmers value chain: developing/implementing programs to eliminate post-harvest losses for small holder farmers and improve quality of their produce
- Aged 18-30 by the date of the One Young World Summit 2021
- A national of Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, India, Bangladesh, Rwanda or Ethiopia
- Have 3-5 years experience work in a business and ideally running your own business
Don't miss an opportunity.
Join the Young Opps community to receive purpose driven, early-career opportunities and tips straight to your inbox.