Volunteer Graphic Designer
Jul 28, 2020
Organisation: Global Evergreening Alliance
Type of opportunity: Voluntary
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Application closing date: As soon as suitable candidate is found
About the organisation:
The Global EverGreening Alliance is an international NGO which coordinates the development and implementation of massive-scale environmental restoration and sustainable agricultural intensification projects in developing countries around the world. It has 30+ members, including World Vision, Conservation International, the World Resources Institute, the World Agroforestry Centre, CARE International, Catholic Relief Services, and The Nature Conservancy.
About the opportunity:
The Global EverGreening Alliance is seeking a Volunteer Graphic Designer to assist the Media & Communications teams in all aspects of internal and external visual content creation and communication.
- Interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to engage with colleagues both internally and externally, and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks, manage heavy workloads, and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently, as well as an effective team member to achieve shared goals
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Working knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Don't miss an opportunity.
Join the Young Opps community to receive purpose driven, early-career opportunities and tips straight to your inbox.