Your Turn To Lead
Emerging Civic Leaders: National cohort applications opening soon!
Ripple, and the Emerging Civic Leaders program, was created after Ripple's cofounders Tim and Skye met through the Obama Foundation Leaders program.
Now, alongside incredible guests, we're gearing up to announce the next national cohort. If you're:
➡️ Passionate about creating change and looking to get started or grow your impact
➡️ Ready to learn and take action with the support of bespoke training and people that have gone before
➡️ Interested in working in a team, building a network and gaining experience you can leverage off
Fill out the expression of interest below to get the early heads up when applications open.Expression of Interest
Emerging Civic Leaders 2021
If you're interested in our Emerging Civic Leaders program please complete this expression of interest
This is an expression of interest only.
What to expect:
We're including some key info below but there is a lot more to come.
- Learn from special guests that will inspire and teach core community building and leadership skills
- Dive into topics like democracy & values led leadership, creative problem solving and media training
- Complete an intensive and action-oriented six week program where you'll run a Pledge to Vote activation in your community, including meeting with local decision makers like the Mayor
- Meet a network of people that are passionate about their communities and our shared future both in your local area and around the country (and banter w the Ripple crew, obvs)
- New to Ripple? We support young adults to harness their agency in our civic system and help them to drive social change through their careers and communities too. Learn more on Insta.