Young Opps provides career development support to young people through the curation of opportunities and provision of educational information.
We are not a recruitment company and do not take responsibility for any opportunities promoted on our website. The content provided is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice or as entering in to a client relationship.
This website is owned and operated by Y Vote Pty Ltd, (Young Opps) (“Company,” “we,” or “us”).
For educational purposes only:
The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this website are for educational and informational purposes only.
Not professional advice:
The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of the Company are professionals and the information provided on this Website relates to issues within the Company’s area of professionalism, the information contained on this Website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Website should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional to address your particular information. The Company expressly recommends that you seek advice from a professional.
Neither the Company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.]
Non-professional client relationship:
Your use of this Website – including implementation of any suggestions set out in this Website and/or use of any resources available on this Website – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and the Company or any of its professionals.
The Company cannot accept you as a client unless and until we determine that there is a fit and until various requirements, such as fee arrangements, are resolved. Thus, you recognise and agree that we have not created any professional-client relationship by the use of this Website.
Users personal responsibility:
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this website succeed in their online business and otherwise. You nevertheless recognise that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognise that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or customers of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Errors and omissions:
This World Wide Web Site is a public resource of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate, but we cannot represent that this Website is free of errors. You accept that the information contained on this Website may be erroneous and agree to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this Website and/or resources available on it prior to taking any action. You expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in this website.
- Advertisements which appear on youngopps.com do not in any way imply an endorsement of an employer or of any practices of that employer.
- Young Opps reserves the right to, at our absolute discretion, reject or remove any advertisement from the Site for any reason.
- Advertisers indemnify and will keep indemnified youngopps.com, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by youngopps.com in connection with:
1. any breach of this agreement by the Advertiser;
2. any negligent act or omission by the Advertiser;
3. the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by an Advertiser on the Site or any related site; or
4. an actual or alleged breach by an Advertiser of any law, legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs a consequence of the Advertiser's advertisement appearing on the Site.
- Youngopps.com will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if such a delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct,